none
Reinstall Visio License

Question

• hi,

I bought visio pro 16 and i gave to my friend who installed the visio pro in his laptop using the key and his email Id.

Now  i want to reinstall  visio in my laptop using  my email id. How can i do this. As when I try installing it then the error I get an error that your key is valid but it has been redeemed by other email id.

Thanks

jeudi 19 avril 2018 10:52

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Pragati,

Are you using the retailed version of Visio Professional 2016?

If the Visio product has been redeemed by your friend, you need to use his account (email ID) for Visio installation and activation. Additionally, the retailed Visio product is generally used for installing and activation on one PC.

In your scenario, it is recommended to purchase another Visio Professional 2016 for your account on this computer using.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 20 avril 2018 06:00
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?
    If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

jeudi 26 avril 2018 09:57
    Modérateur