none
VISIO 2016 DATABASE MODEL hide relationship FROM PRINTING

Question

• Hi 

I created DATABASE MODEL in Visio I went to display options > relationships > under show untick everything and clicked ok 

on my diagram  all relationships  don't display, but when I try and do a print preview or try printing all relationships  line display 

is there a way to just show the table without the relationships  line when printing  

• Modifié smarteez lundi 11 juin 2018 13:11
    lundi 11 juin 2018 13:10

Toutes les réponses

• Hi smarteez,

Please do the following setting:

1. Go to Home tab, in the Editing group, click Layers > Layer Properties.
    2. For the Relationships layer, untick Print option for it.
    3. Click File > Print, check if the Relationships are removed in print preview.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 12 juin 2018 08:14
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it? Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

jeudi 21 juin 2018 01:47
    Modérateur