none
SharePoint Designer 2010 - Overdue task notification date and time

Question

• I have created a SPD 2010 workflow where I would like an overdue task notification to trigger. It is working, however, it is triggering on the same day as it is due, instead of waiting until 12:00 AM that day (technically the next day).

When a Task is Pending

Else

Set Variable: DueDateOnly to Current Task: Due Date

then set Variable: DueDateTime to Current Task: Due Date (short date) and Current task Due Date (long time)

When a Task Expires:

Email task notification to Current Task: Assigned To

So, it's triggering the same day the task is due. 

Example:  Task is due 7/10/18 12:00 AM (the notification is triggering at 2:00 AM on 7/10/18) instead of 12:00 AM on 7/11

I want to know if I can change this due date time to 11:59 PM. I cannot find where to do this. 

sseldon1479@gmail.com

lundi 9 juillet 2018 21:10

Toutes les réponses

• Hi SSeldonrs,

To change the due date time to 11:59 PM, we can select the specific date and time in the “Due Date for Task Process” section as below:

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 10 juillet 2018 06:50
  • Hi SSeldonrs,

How about your issue?

You can mark the post if it helps.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 24 juillet 2018 01:48