none
[urgent]sharepoint office 365 site copy to another sitecollection sub site

Question

• I need to copy the office365 site to another office365 site collection subsite.is it possible using sharegate tool? or any other approach available. 

Blitz

lundi 9 juillet 2018 17:42

Toutes les réponses

• Yes, you can use the Sharegate migration option of 'Copy Content and Structure' to perform this.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

lundi 9 juillet 2018 18:24
    Modérateur
  • Is Subsite ->Subsite Migration or Site Collection ->Subsite Migration?

If Subsite ->Subsite Migration, both Sharegate and AvePoint Product can meet your requirement.

If Site Collection->Subsite demoted migration, maybe only AvePoint Product can implement it.

mardi 10 juillet 2018 02:02
  • Hi Blitz,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

If the replies help you, please remember to mark them as answers. it will benefit with others in the community who meet this similar issue in the future.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

jeudi 12 juillet 2018 07:27
    Modérateur
  • Hi Blitz,

Would you please provide us with an update on the status of your issue?

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

lundi 16 juillet 2018 06:19
    Modérateur