none
Sharepoint online - cannot fetch sharepoint on-premise list shared documents schema or list is skipped

Question

• I am getting following error while migrating on premises library documents to sharepoint online using Microsoft sharepoint migration tool v2. 

I have site admin permission for both sites.

error while migrating - 

any idea to fix this?

jeudi 12 juillet 2018 13:50

Toutes les réponses

• Hi DK26,

Thanks for posting in TechNet forum.

This forum is for users discussing issue about SharePoint 2013. Since the issue is more related to the SharePoint migration tool, I would recommend you post it in our dedicated forum for SharePoint migration tool, there will be more support engineers and experts on this field assisting you on this specific issue.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=SharePointMigrationTool

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 06:34
    Modérateur
  • ok 

i placed this issue to sp online forum.

Thanks

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 13:44