none
Responsive UI for Newsfeed app

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

The Responsive UI is applied to the following pages of the root site of a Site Collection, as well as of any sub-site (as long as you disable the "Mobile Browser View" feature in any specific sub-site):

1. Home Page

2. Web Part Pages

3. Wiki Pages

4. Document Libraries

5. Lists

6. Site Contents

7. Site Settings

The Responsive UI can be experienced from a mobile device (tablet or smartphone) only by disabling the "Mobile Browser View" native feature of SharePoint. If you want to leverage the Responsive UI on all the sub-sites of the target Site Collection, you will have to disable the "Mobile Browser View" for those sub sites, as well.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 06:55
  • Thanks for your reply. But is Newsfeed App (part of My Site) a web part? I believe yes. Then why is not showing up in Mobile devices as RESPONSIVE?

Regards

Riyaz

dimanche 15 juillet 2018 05:16
  • Hi Riyaz,

No, the Newsfeed App is not a web part in SP. The Newsfeed is a functionality that dependent upon the creation of a MySite.

I would suggest you submit a feedback to the SharePoint User Voice Platform if there any expectation about the future version of SharePoint product:

https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/     

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products. What‘s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

lundi 16 juillet 2018 05:32
  • Sorry, I am confused. I am going to open My Site web application (where News feed exists) using SharePoint Mobile App. Will I be able to view the News Feeds from SP Mobile App? If No than what should I do to get the News feeds in SP Mobile app? please advise.
    lundi 16 juillet 2018 06:11
  • Hi Riyaz,

Sorry for my carelessness.

On May 31st, 2017, Microsoft had removed the SharePoint Newsfeed app for Windows and iOS mobile devices:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4016960/information-about-the-removal-of-the-sharepoint-newsfeed-app-for-windo

Best regards,

Allen Bai

jeudi 19 juillet 2018 08:02
  • Hi Riyaz,

How are things going?

If you think my suggestion is helpful, you could mark it as an answer. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

lundi 30 juillet 2018 03:25
  • Hi, I understand that Microsoft removed Newsfeed app. How about accessing the Newsfeed of My Site from SharePoint mobile app? I am unable to find it while accessing my site using SP Mobile app. any help?
    mercredi 1 août 2018 08:03
  • Hi Riyaz,

Currently, SharePoint mobile App does not support NewsFeed feature. Also there is no method to make it accessiable in mobile app.

Some people had submitted a feedback to the SharePoint UserVoice Platform to make SharePoint Newsfeed app incorporate into Sharepoint mobile app. You can vote for them. 

https://sharepoint.uservoice.com/forums/350433-sharepoint-mobile-app-for-ios?query=newsfeed

Best regards,

Allen Bai

jeudi 2 août 2018 02:37