none
Character Styles vs. Paragraph styles in Word

Question

• Hi, I usually work in Adobe CS. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to create a text style that varies within the same paragraph. Within the same paragraph, I cannot get some text to be ALL CAP in the Paragraph Style, and then use the Character Style to dictate that some of the text is Small Cap. 

Tearing my hair out. Also, how can erase or stop all the other styles and themes from showing up?

lundi 7 mai 2018 19:10

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

Based on my knowledge, there is no specific "Character Styles" and "Paragraph styles" in Word. It is a feature name in Adobe.

In Word, we can create a style for Font formatting or paragraph alignment by going to Home tab, Styles group. You can also click Format drop down list in the left bottom corner for more format settings.

After you create and save the style, you can select text or paragraph to apply it.

If you want to clear all styles or formatting, we can select the paragraph, click the Styles setting, select Clear Formatting.

Hope it helps. Anything unclear about it, feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 8 mai 2018 08:02
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

lundi 14 mai 2018 09:58
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

Any updates?

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

lundi 21 mai 2018 09:24
    Modérateur