none
Access denied when start the Document or Folder workflow

Question

• Hi There,

I am trying to start the workflow but when it started the workflow associated with Document/Folder type, it runs and prompting me "Sorry, you don't have access to this page" and request me to request for access permission.  I talked to our SharePoint Admin, and he confirmed that I do have full access.  The weird thing is that I am able to start the workflow with List type.   What I did wrong here and how can I address it?  Thank you!

jeudi 17 mai 2018 15:32

Toutes les réponses

• Hi datg74,

Please check the states "Require list administration rights to start the workflow" in SPD workflow configuration.

If this option is selected, please check the SharePoint ULS log to find more information about this error, the ULS log file is in the location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS. You can check the ULS log by the methods here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/opal/archive/2009/12/22/uls-viewer-for-sharepoint-2010-troubleshooting.aspx

Best regards,
    Ethan Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

vendredi 18 mai 2018 08:33
  • Hi Ethan,

I can't find "Web Server Extension" under "Microsoft Shared" folder.  On the other notes, the "Sorry, You don't have access to this page" error doesn't show up when I started "Collect Feedback - SharePoint 2010" workflow template.  This "Sorry, You don't have access error to this page" shows with "Approval - SharePoint 2010" and "Publishing Approval - SharePoint 2010" only.  This is very frustrated as I can't find any work around solution to this issue.

Thank you,

-Dat

mercredi 23 mai 2018 15:32