Network Load Balacing - unable to view the cluster nodes RRS feed

• שאלה

• Hi guys,

I need to some help here.

I have two VMs need to configure network load balancing to a new NLB cluster virtual IP.

In node1, I'm able to add local host (node1) to the cluster. However, when I tried to add node2 into the cluster, it shows "the interface is misconfigured. The Cluster IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is not added to TCPIP properties." Then, it shows access denied, unable to communicate to node2.

In node2, when I launched NLB manager, I could only see local host (node2) in the cluster but unable to see node1. Then, it keeps on showing access denied, unable to communicate to node1.

Any idea?

יום רביעי 30 אוקטובר 2019 09:27

כל התגובות

• What is the hypervisor ?

What configuration is use... Unicast or Multicast ?

This posting is provided AS IS without warranty of any kind

יום חמישי 31 אוקטובר 2019 01:55
  • Hi ,

Please also check the event log to see if there are something related for us to troubleshooting.

Here is an article talking about how to trouble some common issues in NLB cluster, you could have a look:

Troubleshooting Network Load Balancing Clusters

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

יום חמישי 31 אוקטובר 2019 06:17
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.                   

Best Regards,

Candy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

יום שני 04 נובמבר 2019 01:39
  • Hi ,

Did you have any updates on this question?

Best Regards,

Candy

יום רביעי 06 נובמבר 2019 02:42