none
How to list all updates/patches applied to a wim

שאלה

• Hi,

Just wondering how I can find out all the updates/patches that have been applied to a wim image in SCCM 2007. I know there is a feature in 2012 but not sure how to do it in 2007. Would I have to use some DISM commands?

I don't want to inject or remove anything, just list the updates that have been applied.

Cheers.

יום שישי 18 אוקטובר 2013 09:00

תשובות

• This can be done using DISM to list the installed updates of a wim image. just mount your WIM (or copy of it), then run:
    DISM /image:path-to-mount-directory /get-packages >installed_updates.txt
    • סומן כתשובה על-ידי andrewjohnporter יום שני 21 אוקטובר 2013 08:39
    יום שישי 18 אוקטובר 2013 11:06

כל התגובות

• This can be done using DISM to list the installed updates of a wim image. just mount your WIM (or copy of it), then run:
    DISM /image:path-to-mount-directory /get-packages >installed_updates.txt
    • סומן כתשובה על-ידי andrewjohnporter יום שני 21 אוקטובר 2013 08:39
    יום שישי 18 אוקטובר 2013 11:06
  • Applied how?

I don't think there is a way to do this unless you used DISM to add the packages/updates. Even then, it will only show you updates you added using DISM, it won't show you updates you manually installed to the reference system.

Jason | http://blog.configmgrftw.com

יום שישי 18 אוקטובר 2013 14:24
    מנחה דיון
  • Can you suggest what are the steps to find out the updates that have been applied to wimfile in SCCM 2012?

• נערך על-ידי VikashJ יום שישי 22 יוני 2018 18:10
    יום שישי 22 יוני 2018 18:08
  • Unless you are adding updates using the scheduled updates feature in ConfigMgr, ConfigMgr doesn't know about any updates injected into an image. If you have used the scheduled updates feature, then simply selecting the image and switching to the updates tab will show you what is installed.

Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

יום שישי 22 יוני 2018 18:56
    מנחה דיון