none
Windows Search on 2012 R2 RRS feed

• שאלה

• Hello ,

We have windows server 2012 r2 updated

i install  Windows Search feature , the windows search work properly for few hours and then client cannot search anything on share folder i tried to look and search in the internet about this problem i have found nothing for that issue , so i tried few things , i did a restart to Windows Search service on the server and then they could search properly for few hours and then issue back

there is any fix for that issue ?

יום שלישי 12 אוגוסט 2014 06:27

תשובות

• Hi.

When Windows Search service hang issue could be from third party software or corrupt files of Windows Search. You can perform the following steps to fix this issue:

1. Is there software that will affect the search, note about antivirus and scan files
    2. Uninstall Windows Search from Server Manager
    3. Reboot the server
    4. Install Windows Search again
    5. Wait for indexing rebuilding

Eli.

Email:eshlomo9@hotmail.com;Twitter:https://twitter.com/EliShlomo1

• סומן כתשובה על-ידי Eran Sharvit יום ראשון 17 אוגוסט 2014 08:59
    יום רביעי 13 אוגוסט 2014 04:21

כל התגובות

• בקרוב מומחי הקהילה ינסו לסייע.

תודה.

מיקרוסופט מציעה שירות זה ללא תשלום, למטרת סיוע למשתמשים והעשרת הידע הקשור בטכנולוגיות ובמוצרים של מיקרוסופט. תוכן זה מתפרסם כפי שהוא והוא אינו מעיד על כל אחריות מצד מיקרוסופט.

יום שלישי 12 אוגוסט 2014 20:58
  • Hi.

When Windows Search service hang issue could be from third party software or corrupt files of Windows Search. You can perform the following steps to fix this issue:

1. Is there software that will affect the search, note about antivirus and scan files
    2. Uninstall Windows Search from Server Manager
    3. Reboot the server
    4. Install Windows Search again
    5. Wait for indexing rebuilding

Eli.

Email:eshlomo9@hotmail.com;Twitter:https://twitter.com/EliShlomo1

• סומן כתשובה על-ידי Eran Sharvit יום ראשון 17 אוגוסט 2014 08:59
    יום רביעי 13 אוגוסט 2014 04:21