none
Provider DLL failed to initialize correctly. 0x8009001d (-2146893795 NTE_PROVIDER_DLL_FAIL)

שאלה

• Hi,

I am very new to PKI and I am currently trying to set up an two-tier PKI environment.

The OS for my Root CA and Sub CA are Windows server 2016 and I am using a luna HSM to store my keys.

I have successfully setting up my Root CA and Sub CA without any errors but when I am trying to renew my Sub CA I have the following error:

An error occurred when creating the new key container "My_Sub_CA_Name(1)". Please make sure the CSP is installed correctly or select another CSP. Provider DLL failed to initialize correctly. 0x8009001d (-2146893795 NTE_PROVIDER_DLL_FAIL)  

I have tried using the command "vtl verify" and I can see my HSM so anyone can help me regarding about this error?

Regards

יום שלישי 12 יוני 2018 05:33

כל התגובות

• Hi LearningPKI,

You're definitely on the right track to look for some issue between PKI, LunaClient and HSM, but other than that I'm afraid I cannot help you. Perhaps someone else here, or otherwise at Gemalto.

Kind Regards,

יום שלישי 12 יוני 2018 13:33
  • Hi Learning PKI,

This error most probably is related to CSP or KSP registration.

Run KspConfig.exe, register the criptoki.dll. Then associate your user with your domain and associate SYSTEM to NT AUTHORITY.

Regards,

יום שלישי 21 אוגוסט 2018 21:41