none
MERGING PST APPLICATION

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Keeping your data in multiple PST files is more safe than saving in one single PST file as PST files could get corrupted when they are too large. Once this single PST file gets corrupted, you could be at the risk losing all data stored in the PST file.

If you still want to merge multiple PST files into one, you can open these PST files in Outlook, and drag/drop data from one PST file to another, or you can use the import feature in Outlook.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 13 Juli 2018 05.42
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 20 Juli 2018 09.29
  • Merge PST software allows multiple Outlook files merging within a few minutes and provides option to avoid duplicate items as it supports filter option to remove duplicate items during merging process.You can also try out  PST Merge Software. I have used the free version and let me tell you the software is a ground-breaking tool integrated with the intelligent scanning algorithms that allow you to merge an unlimited number of PST files into a single PST file in no moment of time. This utility merges various MS outlook contacts, outlook emails, and outlook calendars into one PST file with great ease. To know more about the usability and its feature of this incredible tool. 
    Jumat, 14 September 2018 06.25