none
Outlook Express to Outlook on a new pc running windows 7

Pertanyaan

• How do I transfer my outlook express folders and address book to a new laptop using windows 7 system and office 07 outlook?

I have made a zip folder of OE and copied it to new desktop but now how do I open it in outlook?

Help.... I'm at my wits end.

Selasa, 17 Agustus 2010 23.59

Jawaban

Semua Balasan

• What files did you zip from OE?

Outlook has the capability of importing mail from OE.

Did you export it from OE and then zip the exported file?

Rabu, 18 Agustus 2010 02.16
  • I zipped the whole OE file in applications

Rabu, 18 Agustus 2010 04.10
  • Thank you so much, I have managed to get that done now after trying to organise folders etc. 
    Senin, 23 Agustus 2010 23.25
  • This DBX to PST Converter software performs accurate and safe DBX to PST conversion. During conversion, it keeps the original formatting of all emails and retains the original folder structure of mailbox intact. It can also Convert DBX to PST files, including email properties like To, From, Attachment, Subject etc. and emails. And also Supports several email clients like MS Outlook Express.

The DBX to PST Converter enables you to preview all the items in your mailboxes like Notes, Emails, Sent Items, and Attachments. You may take an insight at the results of the entire process of conversion. You can also save your emails into New PST file or Existing PST file. You can see the preview of converted emails in free version before saving Mailboxes. You can Select the destination path to save emails. Which you can import with Outlook Email Client. Visit here to free download the DBX to PST Converter Tool:- http://www.osttopstapp.com/dbx-to-pst.html

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh Jazzy Bone Rabu, 23 Mei 2018 11.55
    Senin, 21 Mei 2018 07.29
  • A long time ago, I faced the same problem and I used many manual methods but they all were too lengthy and complex. Then I used DBX to PST Converter and got an instant solution to my problem. So, I would suggest you use DBX to PST Converter rather than searching for solutions and testing these methods. for more deatiles please visit :- https://www.softknoll.com/dbx-to-pst-converter/

Rabu, 11 Juli 2018 11.49