none
windows 7

Semua Balasan

• Hi Kwaji Emmanuel.

You can get a Windows 7 product key only if you buy a Full Retail license for Windows 7, but it's very difficult to find it right now.
    If you have Windows 7 already installed and you've lost the product key, you can recover it by using a tool like ProduKey.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Senin, 09 Juli 2018 14.53
  • Hi Kwaji,

Do you want to find your product key installed on your computer or want to buy a product key for Windows 7?

If you want to buy a product key for Windows 7, I am afraid to tell you we can't buy it from Microsoft as it have stop to sell.

If you want to find your product key on your computer, we should make clear that it is a retail product key or OEM key at first. Then we could check the sticker, check through command line or registry.

For more detail steps, please refer to: How To Find Windows Product Key Using CMD, PowerShell, And Windows Registry

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Selasa, 10 Juli 2018 07.17
  • <g class="gr_ gr_25 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="25" id="25">Hi</g> guys which site I can download Windows 7 full version? Any suggestion
    Selasa, 10 Juli 2018 07.18
  • <g class="gr_ gr_25 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="25" id="25">Hi</g> guys which site I can download Windows 7 full version? Any suggestion

The ISO file for the Windows 7 DVD can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7, but you need to have a valid Full Retail product key: you'll be asked to verify that product key to be allowed to download the ISO file.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Selasa, 10 Juli 2018 07.31