none
hi i have a question

Pertanyaan

• why is my internal sound system not working instead an external USB sound card is working properly? i have already updated its drivers software
    Kamis, 28 Juni 2018 07.59

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Did you use headphone or HDMI cable connecting pc to a minitor with speakers?

Generally, The motherboard has a decent onboard sound chip that supports surround sound. Not much point in a sound card unless you go for some good speakers or a certain headset. 

To troubleshoot no sound in your computer here are some steps that you can try:

1.go to sound-playback ,right click the device and choose test, checking if there is sound.

2.Go to Device Manager,Expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers. Locate your audio device. Double-click on it to open its Properties box. See whether the driver is installed and the device working properly.

3.Open Device Manager, double-click Sound, video and game controllers to expand that category. If a sound card is listed, you have one installed.

4. Open sound,right-click the Default Device and select Properties. On the Enhancements tab, select Disable all enhancements and see if you can play your audio device.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jumat, 29 Juni 2018 02.32
  • Ever download the sound chip software/driver....If so,in run or cmd type:  DXDIAG  run the Direct X tests....
    Sabtu, 30 Juni 2018 01.59