none
outlook search issue

Pertanyaan

• Hi,

I have exactly same issue like yours and done same troubleshooting steps - but still "no results" comes for a simple search.

did you manage to find a solution for this.

please please help

14 Juni 2018 12:37

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Would you mind providing more details so that we can do more research?

What steps have you tried so far?

As far as I know, recently, there is a known issue that Outlook search may return no search results for POP, IMAP, or Exchange accounts after updating to Version 1801 (Build 9001.2171). Please check the details in this link to see whether this is the case for you.

Any updates, please post back at ease.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

15 Juni 2018 2:08
  • Hi,

Was the reply above helpful to you?

Please feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

21 jam 28 menit yang lalu
  • Hi,

I was also suffering from the same problem once and while searching solutions from Google I got a very good article on Outlook Search Issue. You can also refer this blog to get rid of this error.

Please let me know if this blog is of any help to you.

Thanks!

19 jam 19 menit yang lalu