none
Outlook Mail-deleting connected account

Pertanyaan

• I am trying to delete my connected account because it  is showing my mail folders from my other email. How do I delete it. Thank you.
    14 Mei 2018 3:06

Semua Balasan

• Hi Nadine Siracusa,

What do you mean by "connected account"? Shared mailbox?

To remove other user's permission to view your  folders, you could right click your folder or mailbox and then choose Properties. Under Permission tab, remove the account you don't want to share with.

What's more, for delegate, you could remove the account via File > Account Settings > Delegate access.

If I have misunderstood anything, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

15 Mei 2018 2:14
  • Hi Nadine Siracusa,

Any updates with this issue? 

Just want to check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

16 Mei 2018 8:10
  • Hi Nadine Siracusa,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

18 Mei 2018 7:04