none
This application requires version 6.3.9600.16384 of the Windows ADK. Install this version to correct the problem

Pertanyaan

• I'm trying to do an automatic installation of Windows 7, I've captured  the Windows image and I wanted to create an unattended file using the Windows System Image Manager. But if i try to load the image, I receive the following error:

This application requires version 6.3.9600.16384 of the Windows ADK. Install this version to correct the problem

After acquiring the image I did the driver injection through Dism GUI, I imported the image through Windows System Image Manager to create the answer file, and everything was OK. However, I had to edit the image again to add a folder and two files that would have been useful to launch a post installation script. I used DISM GUI again. Once I saved the image I tried to import it again with the Windows System Image Manager, but in fact I receive the error mentioned above.

Now I did not understand what I did by saving the wim file last time, because before it was possible to read it and after the last modification no.

In a Laptop I have version 6.3.9600.17029 of AIK and on a Workstation is present the version is 6.1.7600. 16385 but in both cases the error I receive is always the same ....

What could have happened?
    07 Juni 2018 21:08