none
OST issue

Pertanyaan

• I really need to save and convert OST file into EML file for a specific period of time. Is there any way to do so?

Jumat, 06 Juli 2018 05.44

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

There is no direct way to convert OST file to EML. You need to find some 3rd-party converter tool or try setting up your email account in an email client that supports eml exporting.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 06 Juli 2018 07.44
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 13 Juli 2018 09.33
  • Convert OST file into EML file using OST Converter software from V Software.

Download From hereOST Converter

Sabtu, 14 Juli 2018 10.45
  • If you have need to convert OST file into Windows Live Mail (EML) then you can try third party application that allows to open your unreadable or corrupted OST file and explore them with their properties and successfully export them into Windows Live Mail (EML) file format. OST to PST Conversion is one such an ideal solution that full feel your need and export your OST file data into EML, PST, MSG & MBOX file format.

Rabu, 18 Juli 2018 10.14
  • hello trbl_cook,

If you need to convert .ost file to .eml file format, then you should use third party application from Google....
    I suggest you that use OST converter software from this site:

http://www.recoverymails.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html ,

it may help you...

Regards

Steve Smith

Rabu, 18 Juli 2018 15.08