none
Rules for automatic replies

Pertanyaan

• Hi guys,
    i need some advice. My boss want from me to create some rule for automatic reply in Outlook. 
    This is the rule : 
    He receive some mail with attachment and subject. If in subject is " some text " then send  automatic reply with " some text " and attachment from sender.
    Do you think it is possible or does exist some add-in ? 
    Second rule
    He receive some mail with subject . If in subject is " some text " then send auto reply with  " some text and sender´s subject " 
    Thank you,

Best regards
    18 Mei 2018 7:48

Semua Balasan

• Hi Sendrik,

>>He receive some mail with attachment and subject. If in subject is " some text " then send  automatic reply with " some text " and attachment from sender.

Do you mean reply with a template which subject is same as the message received and include the attachments in the original mail?

According to my research, I'm afraid that Outlook may not have such a built-in option to realize this. If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

Besides, as here we mainly focus on issues regarding Outlook client, I'm not familiar with third-party add-ins.

If you have other concern about this issue, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

15 jam 24 menit yang lalu