none
Every time I reboot I get an Outlook message "Something is wrong with one of your data files"

Semua Balasan

• Hi bwkedersha,

To help narrows down the OST/PST file corruption issue, it is generally suggested to create a new Outlook profile and adding the problematic account to check if the issue persists.

Besides, please try starting Outlook in safe mode (Press Win + R, type "outlook /safe", press Enter.) and confirm if the issue can be stopped in safe mode.

If the issue still exists, please go to Account Settings, Internet Calendars tab, remove all calendars and see if it can be helpful. In some similar situations, the problem finally got resolved by deleting the Internet Calendar subscription.pst.

Any findings, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 13 Juli 2018 06.30
  • Try to repair your offline outlook data file (OST) using OST converter tool and then convert to PST file. Import converted PST file into MS Outlook to access your data without any error. This tool can repair and convert any type of error with outlook data file. 

Visit HereOST Converter

Sabtu, 14 Juli 2018 10.32
  • Hi bwkedersha,

I am writing to see how everything is going on with the issue. If the reply above was helpful, please remember to mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar question can more easily search for the information. If you fix the problem with your own method, it would be appreciated that you can share your resolution with us. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Kamis, 19 Juli 2018 09.31