none
Recording Failed Email Notifications

Pertanyaan

• We receive failed email return messages each day for emails sent to notify account changes, etc. Typically it is because the email address provided has changed, etc. I am interested in automating the recording of these returns but, don't want to make it a huge process. Is there any simple way to document, for example, the original email address and the reason the mail was returned when these items come back in very non-uniform layouts thus not having the data I want to capture in the same location in each email?
    13 Juli 2018 19:20

Jawaban

• Hi,

Do you mean that you receive undeliverable report from Microsoft Outlook?

There is no directly way in Outlook to record these information automatically. As a workaround, we could create a rule to move all the reports to one folder so that you could check them more conveniently. Please refer to the following rule description:

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh BPellegrini 16 Juli 2018 18:01
    16 Juli 2018 6:08

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Do you mean that you receive undeliverable report from Microsoft Outlook?

There is no directly way in Outlook to record these information automatically. As a workaround, we could create a rule to move all the reports to one folder so that you could check them more conveniently. Please refer to the following rule description:

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh BPellegrini 16 Juli 2018 18:01
    16 Juli 2018 6:08
  • Perry,

Thanks very much for your feedback. This is pretty much what I expected and I had already used a rule to isolate these messages so I just have to work with them as I have been.

Have a great week!

Bruce

16 Juli 2018 18:02