none
bcp47mrm.dll is missing from your computer

Pertanyaan

• On a Windows 7 Pro computer when trying to print an e-mail whilst in Outlook I get the message in the title.

This has not happened until very recently.

I have tried all the suggestions that I have seen (sfc, dism, Cleanmgr) but to no avail, and it is not on any other Windows 7 machines that I have access to.  I have, on another machine, downloaded a (Dubious?) copy of this dll and placed it in the required folder, but now the message is that the msvcp_win.dll is missing.

Can anyone tell me how to get hold of a good copy of bcp47mrm.dll (And any associated dlls) and also to tell me where this should have been available from in the first place?

Thanks

Minggu, 10 Juni 2018 15.52

Semua Balasan

• Hi SquadShun,

As per your question about getting hold of a good copy of bcp47mrm.dll, I did much research but cannot find any officially recommended way to do this. 

But as regards to the new error that "msvcp_win.dll is missing", please try to run sfc /scannow again to check if it can be helpful.

Besides, since the error occurs when try to print a message in Outlook, please try to change different printer, for example, try printing to PDF and check if the issue persists.

It is also suggested to checking for and install all available updates for both Windows 7 and Office to see the result.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Senin, 11 Juni 2018 03.22
  • I have same error after recent Windows 7 update
    Kamis, 14 Juni 2018 20.28
  • I have same error after recent Windows 7 update

Hi Jackjjj,

Could you please collect the detailed build number of your Windows system and Outlook then we can do further research on this?

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 15 Juni 2018 01.27