none
Oulook 2013 with SP1 rules suddenly giveS error during processing

Pertanyaan

• Dear All,

Good afternoon,

I am faced with an issue whereby Outlook 2013 rules spontaneously gets an error and stop processing the rest of the rule on occasion.  trouble is the error is not consistent and doesn't happen all of the time. So finding the cause is a nightmare.  

70% of the time the same rule is processed without any errors. 30% the rule suddenly stops processing. 

rule processing should be back at 100% as this is business critical for us.

How best can you advise me to troubleshoot this problem I have.

Any advise would be helpful

If I need to submit the rule for inspection please let me know

Thank you

All windows important updates have be installed. 

Chris 

Rabu, 16 Mei 2018 13.53

Semua Balasan

• I recommend that you post this in the Outlook Forum:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Rabu, 16 Mei 2018 20.53
  • Hi Chris Denis,

Welcome to the Exchange Server forum. This forum is for questions and feedback related to Exchange server. Since your question is more related to Outlook, I'll move it to a more appropriate forum:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/msonline/en-US/home?forum=outlook

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Kamis, 17 Mei 2018 09.07
  • I am faced with an issue whereby Outlook 2013 rules spontaneously gets an error and stop processing the rest of the rule on occasion.  trouble is the error is not consistent and doesn't happen all of the time. So finding the cause is a nightmare.  

Hi Chris,

Before we continue, could you please clarify the following questions then we can help you better?

1. What's the detailed error message when the issue occurs?
    2. Does this problem affect all users who are using the particular rule? If this is the case, please remove the privacy information and then share the rule then we can do further research on this.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 18 Mei 2018 08.00