none
Error accepting shared calendar invitation - Build 9330.2087

Pertanyaan

• Hello all,

I am having an issue with shared calendars in the latest build of Outlook (9330.2087 Click to run). When a user tries to accept an invitation to view a shared calendar they get an error - "There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar. Please ask the person who invited you to send another sharing invitation."

If the same person sends an invitation to someone using build 9226.2156 the invitation works without an issue. 

It does not matter if the sender is using either build. The receiver cannot search for the calendar as it is a secondary calendar (which, for some reason Outlook will not acknowledge in a search). 

Is this a bug in the new build? If so, is there a work-around? Thanks for any insight/suggestions. 

Jerry

14 Juni 2018 13:14

Semua Balasan

• Hi Jerry,

Does this issue happen to all shared calendar invitations or a specific one?

Please try to accept the invitation on the web mail to see if same error occurs. Currently, I cannot reproduce this issue on Outlook 2016 (Build 9330.2087) here. 

Please try creating a new profile to see the results.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

15 Juni 2018 7:38
  • Hi,

Are there any updates?

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

9 jam 41 menit yang lalu