none
How to create .exe file from jar to launch .exe at startup

Pertanyaan

• I am new for windows installation and setup, and now i want to create a .exe file from jar which is contains source code.

so is there any way to create .exe file from jar and when install .exe file on any windows system then it automatically launch .exe file at startup after login system.

I do not want to do any configuration on system, so the only thing is that when we install above created .exe on any system then every thing should be configured automatically and installed .exe should be at startup app.

Thank you,  

Rabu, 25 April 2018 17.20

Semua Balasan

• You can launch .exe file at startup.

Press Windows+R to open the “Run” dialog box.
    Type “shell:startup” and then hit Enter to open the “Startup” folder.
    Create a shortcut in the “Startup” folder to that .exe file. It will open on startup the next time you boot.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Rabu, 25 April 2018 23.40
  • Hi,

If you want to create a .exe file from jar which is contains source code, please post the problem in MSDN forum or other deployment forum.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

And if you automatically start a program when you turn on your computer, you could add a shortcut to the Windows Startup folder.

1. Right-click the icon/shorcut of the program you want to start automatically, and then click Copy (or press Ctrl + C).

2. Click Start -All Programs.

3. In the All Programs list, right-click the Startup folder, and then click Explore.

4. Click  Paste (or press Ctrl+V) to paste the program shortcut into the Startup folder.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Kamis, 26 April 2018 02.34
  • Thanks a lot for your valuable response, but the my problem is that i do not want to setup any thing on system.

and i do not want to copy shortcut inside startup by manually, is there any option to create .exe or setup all those thing inside .exe during creation of .exe, so when i install this .exe in any machine it will automatically copy shortcut/icon inside startup or setup all things automatically. 

Kamis, 26 April 2018 08.21
  • Hi,

If you do not want to manually copy shortcut to startup folder, you could use batch file to copy the shortcut to startup folder.

I write a batch file, and for my test, it works on Window 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.

Please save following content as .bat file. Then try to run it. (Please change the shortcut location: "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\c.lnk" ) ======================================

@ehco

copy "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\c.lnk"  "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"

exit

======================================

And if you need batch file, please post the problem in Script forum, here is link.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?category=scripting&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jumat, 27 April 2018 06.59