none
Why may cusotmized ribbons not be saved?

Pertanyaan

• Dear whoever has an idea:

I have two computers, both running Windows 10 1803 and Office 365 with the same custom outlook plugin, which I need for every customer email<g class="gr_ gr_926 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="926" id="926">....</g>

On my PC, all still works well, and so it did once on my laptop - until a few months back.

Since then, on my Laptop, my custom group is removed from my Home ribbon, <g class="gr_ gr_707 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="707" id="707">everytime</g> I restart Outlook!
    Very annoying!!!!

On the laptop, it does not matter what customization I perform (removing the Store group, adding our plugin commands, removing any other group I do not want - all at once or one at the time): the moment  I restart Outlook, all changes are gone.

(I'm into IT support myself for more than 25 years by now, so I guess I know the basics)

Please help!

Jumat, 13 Juli 2018 14.04

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Is the Outlook plugin created by yourself? When did the issue occurred? Have you installed any updates or other add-ins for Office or Windows before the issue occurred?

Not sure if there is any compatibility issue with your current custom plugin and new Office updates. I suggest you can try to recreate the custom Outlook plugin then add it again in Ribbon to check if the issue can be fixed.

About restart Outlook, please go to the root path of Office, then right-click the Outlook.exe and select Run as Administrator to start it. Apply your custom group, Run as administrator to restart it, check if the group is visible or not.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Senin, 16 Juli 2018 10.09