none
How can I play Age of Empires: Castle Siege on a Windows 7 PC?

Pertanyaan

• I played the mobile version on an iPhone before, but I want to know that how I can play this one on a Windows 7 laptop, thanks to anyone who can help me.

• Diedit oleh Piter101 Kamis, 10 Mei 2018 05.19
    Kamis, 10 Mei 2018 05.16

Jawaban

• Hi,

Age of Empires: Castle Siege is a mobile game, we can play in on mobile platform, including Apple and Android.

Apple mobile games cannot be played on Windows PC, you can only play them on iPad or Mac, since you are using Windows 7 laptop, the only choice is playing Age of Empires: Castle Siege on an android emulator.

Download and install an android emulator(such as Bluestacks) on your PC, then find out Age of Empires: Castle in emulator’s google play, install, and you can play it on PC, just like play it on iPhone.

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Kamis, 10 Mei 2018 07.05

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Age of Empires: Castle Siege is a mobile game, we can play in on mobile platform, including Apple and Android.

Apple mobile games cannot be played on Windows PC, you can only play them on iPad or Mac, since you are using Windows 7 laptop, the only choice is playing Age of Empires: Castle Siege on an android emulator.

Download and install an android emulator(such as Bluestacks) on your PC, then find out Age of Empires: Castle in emulator’s google play, install, and you can play it on PC, just like play it on iPhone.

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Kamis, 10 Mei 2018 07.05
  • Hi Teemo,

Thanks for your kind support, I had just noticed that the game is available on Windows 10 Store, but I wonder if it is playable on a non-touch-screen laptop? Thanks!

Pit

Jumat, 11 Mei 2018 01.58
  • Yes, if Windows 10 store has Age of Empires, that's good, non-touch-screen device can also play it, don't worry.

But you say that the laptop is Win 7 system, Windows Store is only supported on Windows 8 and later version.

Senin, 14 Mei 2018 01.12
  • Yes, if Windows 10 store has Age of Empires, that's good, non-touch-screen device can also play it, don't worry.

But you say that the laptop is Win 7 system, Windows Store is only supported on Windows 8 and later version.

Thank you, you're great. 
    Senin, 14 Mei 2018 02.18