none
Outlook calendar search only past

Pertanyaan

• Hi

I am trying to search my calendar and I definitely know that appointment is in there. I even see it. The search on the subject key word however does not return any result. Also more searches seem to return only past results. How to correct that and make search work?

Thanks!

Rabu, 13 Juni 2018 09.01

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

What's your account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

For Exchange account, do you have cached Exchange mode enabled?

This issue could be caused by corrupted data files. Please try repairing Outlook data files to see the results.

If above doesn't work, please rebuild the indexing via Control Pane > Indexing Options > Advanced > Rebuild.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Kamis, 14 Juni 2018 04.59
  • Hi Annalvanovskaya,

How is everything going on with this issue? Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 15 Juni 2018 08.12
  • Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Selasa, 19 Juni 2018 08.31
  • Hi Annalvanovskaya,

Any updates?

Regards,

Perry

Senin, 25 Juni 2018 01.48