none
Got Stcuk With Outlook Express Error 0x800ccc0e Repeatedly. Is this right time to shift from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook??

Pertanyaan

• It is my bad luck or fate that I still using Outlook Express and keeps on fighting with the Outlook Express enormous number of error.  Is this right time for me to migrate from Outlook Express to Outlook? Please help me with the method. Does my approach is correct or not?? I do not want lose any data.

1. Configure IMAP Account in Outlook Express and move all the data from Outlook Express to the new folder in the IMAP account (hosted on internal server)
    2. Now configuring same IMAP account in Microsoft Outlook.

Is this trick work fine or not?? Please guide me where I am wrong? Is there any other method to for the same?

Jumat, 15 Juni 2018 06.13

Semua Balasan

• I don't know this method will work for you or not, but I would like to suggest you another method to migrate Outlook Express to Outlook, I hope it will help you.
    To work with this manual method you need Windows Live Mail, first, you have to import Outlook Express messages into Windows Live Mail, to perform this task follow the given steps -

1. In Windows live mail, go to "Select File" option then "Import" and then "Messages"
    2. Now, select “Microsoft Outlook Express” and click on “Next”
    3. Now, select “Import mail from an OE6 store directory” and click on “Browse”
    4. Then select the DBX file from the default location and click on “Select Folder” and click on “Next”
    5. Now select “All Folders” or “Selected Folders” any one option and click on “Next”

Now you need to export data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook email application, to perform this task follow the given steps -

1. Open Outlook and Windows Live Mail
    2. Now, go to "File" then "Export" then "Email messages" in Windows Live Mail
    3. Now, select “Microsoft Exchange” format and click on “Next”
    4. Now, email will be exported to Outlook email application. Click on “Ok” to proceed further

Now export process completed, all Outlook Express data successfully migrated into Outlook.
    If you still get any difficulties with this method then I would like to suggest you converter software. You can use try software which I have found at here - DataHelp DBX to PST Converter (https://datahelpsoftware.com/dbx/pst/) this software will help you to migrate Outlook Express to Outlook.

Jumat, 15 Juni 2018 11.00
  • Dear Author, 

The method you are explaining in your question to import Outlook Express to Outlook is somewhat pleasing at the moment. But it can't be applied, in case you have bulk Outlook Express files. So, it is better to follow the Microsoft Official blog to upgrade from Outlook Express to Outlook with complete data.

Read Article 1: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/291602/how-to-upgrade-from-outlook-express-to-outlook-2010-to-outlook-2007-to

Read Article 2: https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/import-your-messages-or-account-from-outlook-express-to-outlook-ca8ecaab-3330-46a1-b925-deac3f3c4359

Read Article 3: https://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/32061/How-to-Convert-Outlook-Express-DBX-to-Outlook-2016-Ultimate-Guide.html

Read Article 4: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/287073/how-to-upgrade-from-outlook-express-to-outlook

For quick import of Outlook Express to Outlook then you need to convert DBX to PST with DBX Converter software and then import PST file into Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 with the help of Import/Export Wizard of Outlook.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Natalie Chopra Data Analyst

Jumat, 15 Juni 2018 11.32
  • Hi C Phillips,

Just check whether the replies above are helpful to you.

If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Senin, 18 Juni 2018 04.25
  • Hi C Phillips,

Any updates with this issue? Was the reply above helpful to you?

Please feel free to post back if you have further concern.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Rabu, 20 Juni 2018 02.02
  • Hi C Phillips,

If the information above was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Senin, 25 Juni 2018 01.50
  • Hi,

I would suggest you to upgrade from Outlook Express to MS Outlook as Outlook has very advance features. In case you have planned to move from Outlook Express to Outlook then you need to convert DBX file into PST to access all mailbox data into Outlook. To do so, you can take help of Stellar DBX to PST Converter. With the help of this software you can do single as well as multiple file conversion. 

Kamis, 28 Juni 2018 04.43