none
Problem with sending out e-mails on Outlook

Pertanyaan

• I have 3 e-mails standing in my Outlook that are not going out and I need help to solve this issue. My address is through comcast, but I sent an email out from Xfinity and it went to my same address on my phone, but not to the Outlook on the computer.
    Sabtu, 14 Juli 2018 04.00

Semua Balasan

• Hi Christina,

you have not mentioned the error details.There are many causes for you are not able to send emails.

Please check the following options to resolve your issue

is the date and time is correct on your desktop\laptop? if not correct it and try to send it again

Did you changed you password recently? if yes try to correct the credentials

Sabtu, 14 Juli 2018 05.38
  • Hi Christina,

May I know how you set up your email account in Outlook? Did this issue happen suddenly or happen right after you set up this account in Outlook?

Do you have any attachments inserted in these stucked emails?

The following Microsoft KB article provided some steps to try when emails stuck in Outlook, you may have a try with these steps:

Email stuck in the Outbox in Microsoft Outlook

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Senin, 16 Juli 2018 06.49
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Jumat, 20 Juli 2018 09.26