none
Publishing Group Calendars fails

Pertanyaan

• We have a couple of Groups in our Office 365 package that we defined via the admin center and then Groups.

We use these groups for Microsoft Teams, and for shared calendars containing the team planning.

We'd like to publish these group calendars to an .ics file somewhere, so we can use our custom software to visualize them on TV screens.

However the only option for these calendars seems to be "publish to webdav server", via Outlook 2016.

I have a WebDAV server running via OwnCloud, and I succeed in publishing the calendars once. They upload fine without issue, with authentication.

However after that, when clicking Send/Receive all folders in Outlook 2016, the task fails with the following error:

Task 'Published Calendars' reported error (0x80004005) : 'The operation failed.'

How to proceed from here? Are there WebDAV hosts available that have guaranteed success? Or is this a function that is not used a lot in general?

18 Mei 2018 12:30

Semua Balasan

• Hi Fisheye_Wout,

Thank you for visiting Outlook Forum.

Then here we mainly focus on  general questions and feedback related to Outlook desktop application. Since your issue is more related to Exchange Server, I'll help move this thread to Exchange forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

13 jam 2 menit yang lalu
  • Unfortunately publishing is not supported for Groups.
    1 jam 36 menit yang lalu