none
Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration issue

Semua Balasan

• Hi ,

Our forum focus on a software called Microsoft Teams, based on your description, the problem is related to the Outlook, so I moved this thread to the outlook IT Pro Discussions forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Rabu, 11 Juli 2018 01.54
  • Hi Sain,

Based on my research, emails and attachments in a Lotus Notes mailbox are stored in different folders as NSF files. To save Lotus Notes Email with Attachments from NSF to PST, you may need to look for some reliable third-party tools. Then sorry but here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client, my knowledge about Lotus Notes is limited, so personally I'd like to suggest also contact the customer support for Lotus Notes to confirm if this is an expected behavior when converting NSF to PST and whether they have any further suggestion on this issue. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Rabu, 11 Juli 2018 05.55
  • Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST for with the free edition of NSF to PST conversion procedure. Avoid the long manual steps to convert your Lotus Notes files to Outlook files as brief part is to -
    1. Export Lotus Notes Mail Files.
    2. Then, import the exported mail file in Outlook.

Use an NSF to PST converter software to free convert Lotus Notes to Outlook pst embedded with feature like the bulk conversion of NSF to PST, removing encryption from NSF files also removes the encrpytion from the output PST files and many more. Visit for more info : https://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html
    Kamis, 12 Juli 2018 04.43
  • Hi Sain Walton

If you have face problem during migration of Lotus Notes to Outlook, you can go with NSF to PST Converter application that allows to successfully migrate your all data from Notes to Outlook.

Rabu, 18 Juli 2018 10.31
  • Hi Yuki, Thank you for your response.

Any good third party which comes in your mind? Though I have also searched few of them in Google and now trying to evaluate their features. Kevin & Monalisa : thank you for providing your valuable input. Let me checkout the features.

Kamis, 19 Juli 2018 06.46
  • To convert Lotus notes data to Outlook, one can also try Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software. The software can easily convert all NSF file of Lotus Notes to Outlook without making any change in original data. For more, visit: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html
    Kamis, 19 Juli 2018 06.56
  • Finally, I find Shoviv Lotus Notes to PST converter. I tested their free trial and it looks good to go ahead. 

https://www.shoviv.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Thanks all for your valuable response.

Kamis, 19 Juli 2018 10.39
  • Hi Sain,

Great to see that the issue has been resolved and thanks for sharing. You may mark your solution as answer to close the thread. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Kamis, 19 Juli 2018 15.01
  • Hey, 

Sometimes, There are so many to Outlook migration issue. I you should contact at microsoft outlook support

They will definitely help regarding for this issue.

visit here - https://gadgetcareservice.com/services/support-for-outlook/

Kamis, 19 Juli 2018 16.00