none
RemoteApps not launching - Details shows stuck at logon of different user (admin)

Pertanyaan

• I have setup a 2016 based RemoteApp setup for a client. All was working OK for a week.

Now when any user tries to connect a RemoteApp connected via the "Control Panel RemoteApps" it does not connect, if the user clicks the "details" dropdown it will show a completely different user's username and a prompt for the password for that account.

I have recreated the local users profile, cleared out the stored RDP servers from registry. Nothing has helped. It started as 2 users, now all. Fuck am I missing??

Only thing I can figure is it appears the session is attempting to launch on the wrong server?

RDS1 is the RDWeb, Gateway, Licensing etc. RDS2 is the Session host running the RemoteApps. As above it shows connecting to RDS1 and if I RDP as the user to RDS1 it opens a RDS session with the username "localadmin". Users cant log into RDS1, so why in fuck is it showing a login screen for the RemoteApp, where the session host for it is only on RDS2, as/on RDS1??

• Diedit oleh A Wade 17 Mei 2018 1:05
    17 Mei 2018 0:59

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Based on your description, RD Web has been deployed, please try to access RD Web via IE, and confirm that if published remote app can be successfully accessed.

Besides, I want to confirm with you if such problem happens on all client uses? And all published applications?

If possible, please try to re-published one of problematic remote app on your RD CB, update client side RemoteApp and Desktop Connections, and check the result. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

18 Mei 2018 9:14