none
Mistakenly removed quick access folders in OWA

Pertanyaan

• Aloha,

I'm trying to attach a document when sending an email through OWA.

Somehow, I managed to remove my desktop and document files within the quick access method.

Can someone direct me on how I can add those back into my quick access list within Internet Explorer 11?

I appreciate any assistance you can provide. 

Mahalo...

• Diedit oleh Stacy808 14 Juni 2018 17:08
    14 Juni 2018 16:21

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Do you mean the Quick access in the "Choose File to Upload" dialog when clicking the Attach button?

If so, you can easily add your quick access folders back via right-clicking it and selecting Pin to Quick access. See the following article for more details:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4027032/windows-pin-remove-and-customize-in-quick-access

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

15 Juni 2018 6:53
  • HI Steve,  When I click on Desktop - there's nothing there...  Also, my documents are entirely missing.  I've followed the instructions you sent, but nothing is there/mapped to this folder...  THoughts?

19 Juni 2018 6:20
  • Thank you for the update. Could you provide some screenshots so that we can further look into it and see whether there is any other clue? If you cannot upload images in this forum, you can send the images to us via GBSD TN Office Information Collection ibsofc@microsoft.com. (Please include the thread URL in the message so that we can easily identify your message)

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

19 Juni 2018 8:26