none
RDWEB | Frequent disconnections RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a 1 in all farm (all roles on 1 server) and when connecting remotely I frequently get disconnected. I have to kill the app from Task Manager, then login again and relaunch whatever remote app I was using.

This is the error that comes up:

What could be causing this?

Thanks, M

Maelito

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:43 AM

All replies

• hi,
    1 did you deploy RDCB ,RDSH,RDWEB,RDgateway in the same server ?
    can you enter winver in command prompt on both win10 computer and rds server then look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    3 did your problematical remoteapp work fine before ?
    4 when the problematical domain user logon the issue RDSH ,we can confirm fault time from event id 4624 in security log of this domain user then try to logon server console and look if there is more related log information about fault time issue.
    on RDS related server
    event viewer\windows logs\
    application
    security
    system
    Event Viewer – Applications and Services Logs – Microsoft – Windows – TerminalServices-****
    Event Viewer – Applications and Services Logs – Microsoft – Windows –remote desktop management service
    Event Viewer – Applications and Services Logs – Microsoft – Windows – RemoteDesktopServices-****
    Event Viewer – Applications and Services Logs – Microsoft – Windows-remoteapp and desktop connections
    Event Viewer – Applications and Services Logs – Microsoft – Windows-remoteapp and desktop connection management
    event viewer\windows logs\application ans services logs\microsoft\windows\UserProfileService-Operational
    event viewer\windows logs\application ans services logs\microsoft\windows\winlogon-Operational

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:17 AM
  • hi,
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, June 23, 2019 11:25 PM
  • hi,
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:12 AM
  • Still happening - this is might be related to internet connection I think.

Maelito

Thursday, July 4, 2019 11:01 AM
  • hi,
    did you install wireshark or network monitor on these machine(RDSH,RDCB,RDWEB,RDgateway,client computer) to check if the internet connection is the reason .
    Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/download/details.aspx?id=4865
    wireshark download link
    https://www.wireshark.org/#download

Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Sunday, July 7, 2019 3:02 AM