none
Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 When I post a form using submit(),there are two requests shown in the console-network. RRS feed

• Question

• <body>  
        <iframe name="actionFrame" id="actionFrame"></iframe>  
        <form method="post" id="frm" name="frm" target="actionFrame" action="/cgi-bin/login">
            <input id="inputuin" name="inputuin" value="" placeholder="帐号">
            <input type="button" id="sendBtn" value="提交">
        </form>
        <script>
         document.getElementById("sendBtn").onclick = function(e){
            document.getElementById("frm").submit();
         }         
        </script>
    </body>
    =================================

As above, when I click the sendBtn,it generates two requests in the console-network.  One is the normal post request, and the other is a 'get' request.  Why there is another extra 'get' request ???   

Friday, June 1, 2018 9:39 AM

All replies

• I have the same "problem", all sites load the information correctly but alway appears this GET request and I need to give a explanation to impress a beautifull girl.

Please somebody help us!

PD. I have tested on another version 41.16299.248.0 and this not happend

• Edited by Msicx Thursday, August 9, 2018 11:46 PM None
    Thursday, August 9, 2018 11:45 PM
  • Hi,

Use https for login pages. The common design pattern. Outcomes when developing on localhost may differ from real world production environments.

Use the File>Properties menu in IE to determine which IE security zones your development hosts are mapped to.

To set up the f12 dev tool in IE11 to record security and blocked content warnings, first go Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab, check "Always record developer console messages". Save changes. Open the f12>Console tab to view any warnings after a page has loaded. View the Emulation tab of the f12 developers tool to determine which IE version emulation mode is being used and how it was established. eg. IE8 - Enterprise Site mode lists. or IE7 - User Compatibility View lists.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us . stackoverflow.com is a good place to ask technical questions about web site development. Include with your questions a link to your website or to a jsfiddle mashup that shows the coding issue you are facing. IF you are developing for an internal website (maps to the company Intranet zone), mention as such in your questions.

Rob^_^

Sunday, August 12, 2018 7:39 PM