none
IE9 deletes the subject from OWA 2007 emails after reading RRS feed

• Question

• When I first read an email in IE9 using Outlook Web Access 2007 the subject appears in the email list in the center pane but does not appear in the reading pane. After I click on another email in the center pane, a few seconds later the subject is deleted from the center pane in the original email as well. When I view these emails at a later point using the installed version of Outlook the Subject is now 'Untitled'.

This behavior does not occur in IE8, IE7, Firefox, or Safari browsers.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 10:26 AM

All replies

• Hi JMBGREEN,

I suggest you try the compatibility view. Also refer to this: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/why-do-some-webpages-look-incorrect-in-internet-explorer-9 

Regards,

Miya 

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, November 4, 2011 5:30 AM
  • Hello Miya

Thanks, for the suggestions, unfortunately compatibility view did not solve the issue. The KB article addresses display issues, but my issue actually removes content from the email, as the subject line is blank even when viewed from the installed version Microsoft Outlook. I have a co-worker who experiences the same issue with IE9 on his PC, so it's not specific to my machine.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

JMBGREEN
    Friday, November 4, 2011 9:50 AM
  • Try restart the computer and enter into Safe Mode with networking, see if the issue persists here.

Also test Clean Boot.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, November 7, 2011 8:52 AM