none
Losing log in RRS feed

• Question

• While trying to use my account on scoutlookweather.com I can log in and my screen name comes up on a tab, when I click to go to another page I lose my log in. I have sent numerous e mails to the owner and spoken to him on the phone. He tried with my account/log in and had no problems

So then I contacted mcafee and was online with then for 45 minutes or so and they told me it was an issue with IE9 but for 69.95 they can have a service tech fix the issue. [that is just wrong]

Now after 30 minutes or so of scrounging around the Microsoft site I have ended up here. Can anybody help with this issue ? It only seems to be happening with this site [scoutlook]. It was working fine yesterday AM, but when I tried in the PM it no longer worked. I have been using the site for 2 years with no issues. I had this same issue on a snowmobile site with my old computer also.

Thanks Dave

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 7:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You may try to reduce the Primacy Settings in Internet Options to low and try accessing the website again.

Also, I assume that the website may not be fully compatible with IE 9. I still suggest you contact the admin of this website to make them check the compatibility with IE 9.

Juke Chou

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:02 AM