none
80070005 RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried deleting all my users but cant delete my administrators account unless I make another user an administrator, anyway I done that but still I get the same message after trying to log into msn messenger ,80070005, I know its a permission fault but still cant resolve.

any help please

Mike

Monday, September 24, 2007 1:03 PM

All replies

• Step 1  The easiest way is to restart computer and log in with administrator account. If you do not want to restart computer, then you can switch user account to administrator with following steps.

Step 2  Click "Start" button and choose "Control Panel" on which you can see the "User Account" option. Click and open it.

Step 3  You can see all user accounts on the User Accounts window, and then please select the one that represents your user account. Go ahead and click "Change the account type" and enter password if required.

Step 4  Then log out Windows and log back in once again, after which you'll have the same access rights to all operations as administrator account. Then you can try installing Windows updates now.
    Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:48 AM