none
Please help RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried everything i cant find the hyper-v nor the rsat settings i have even tried to download the rsat i know i have hyper drive because it pops up but has no settings in the tab i have been to features and everything please help
    Tuesday, June 11, 2019 11:58 PM

All replies

• What are you trying to do? or what problem?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:43 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Your description is a little vague.

Please share with us for example screenshots of current interface and expected interface (search online).

Appreciate your time in advance.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 6:54 AM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 14, 2019 8:22 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order for further analysis.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 10:03 AM