none
How can I set Cache Header for all the files in a blob storage? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to set Cache Header for all the files in the blob storage. I'm a beginner with Azure. Please provide a solution that I can understand and execute.
    Friday, October 18, 2019 6:45 PM

All replies

• Hi, 

There is a tool called Azure Explored which you can download and install in your PC. Post that you need to log in to your Azure account. 

You can see the list of Azure Storage account in the list. Select the one where you need to change the Cache-header. 

• Select a blob, then select Properties from the context menu.
    • Scroll down to the CacheControl property.
    • Enter a value, then select Save.

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cdn/cdn-manage-expiration-of-blob-content

Let me know if you need any assistance. 

Regards, 

Msrini

Monday, October 21, 2019 12:38 PM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:32 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Sunday, October 27, 2019 2:13 PM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.
    Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:29 PM