none
KB4072650 not showing in Windows updates- not installed RRS feed

• Question

• I moved 2 2012R2 VMs from a 2012 Hyper-V host over to a 2016 host.  During backups I received VSS errors that indicate I have an Integration services mismatch on these two VMs (I have Win2016/WIn10/Win2008 VMs that don't have the issue on this same host).  I have the latest VM integration package for 2012R2 EXCEPT for KB4072650 -- it is not installed on either of this guest VMs.  I have ran Window update multiple times on both the HOST and both of these VMs and this KB never shows up and when checking installed updates it has never been installed.  Only other reference I have found online is someone who had the same issue and ultimately gave up and re-installed the VMs.  Is there anyway I can access KB4072650 directly since Windows update will not install it?

Thanks

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:48 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

>>During backups I received VSS errors that indicate I have an Integration services mismatch on these two VMs

Did you use build-in feature windows sever backup to do the backup? Could you please post screenshot of this VSS errors?

Please use PowerShell to check Integration Services versions and then post the results:

Get-VM | ft Name, IntegrationServicesVersion

Check if the following thread is helpful:

Integration Services version for Win2012R2 guests on Win2016 hosts

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:48 AM
  • Hi ,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.                   

Best Regards,

Candy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:46 AM
  • Hi ,

Did you have any updates on this issue?

Best Regards,

Candy

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:15 AM