none
I need help with this message report value ( Organization-MessageDirectionality: Originating ) RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Yes, and I find a similar question here: How do i fetch only internal messages from O365 using Graph API

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

It mentions that: you can look at the X-MS-Exchange-Organization-MessageDirectionalityheader. If the value here is Originating it should come from inside your own organisation.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 24, 2020 5:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, and I find a similar question here: How do i fetch only internal messages from O365 using Graph API

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

It mentions that: you can look at the X-MS-Exchange-Organization-MessageDirectionalityheader. If the value here is Originating it should come from inside your own organisation.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 24, 2020 5:47 AM
  • Hi,

Do suggestions above help? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:30 AM
  • Thanks that is kind of what I thought. 

It has to be from within. 

Thanks again. 

Friday, January 31, 2020 8:22 PM