I recently upgraded my comp to a new motherboard, and reinstalled windows 7 on my hardrive. I am having issues with internet explored connecting to some websites I use frequntly. I even upgraded to ie( in hopes that it would fix. but didn't. I tried looking
for answers on forums, turned off tracking protection, enables active controls, still noe luck. everytime I run suggested diagnostic it comes up with no problems. I am still able to access the websites from another comp, even able to access them through Firefox
which I tried just to test if I could. Well now I am really frustrated and haven't a clue what to do next.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.