SharePoint 2013 - user with Full Control but got "Sorry, you don't have access to this page" when creating a sub site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am having another issue with users who have full control (site owner group or individual assgned) and this time the users got a message display "Sorry, you don't have access to this page" when create a new sub site.

This happened only to one site collection http://servername/sites/abcsite  and it happened at any level (top level site or any sub site level) and whether

One thing I noticed, I tried using different site templates and out of 4 site template I tried,  Team Site,  Community Site, Project Site and Blog.  I was only able to create sub site using Blog template and not able to create with other 3 templates

I have researched and found several relevant information and possible solutions mainly have to do with the following:

• permission of the Style Resource Readers and Restricted Group to have on Master Page Galleries,  Style Library,  Site Collection Images, Site Pages...
    • Permission levels of Full Control need to have "Create Subsites", and "Manage permissions"

I have gone to all these place to check and granted the groups access but still can't make it work. or may be I still missing something.

Anyone have advise or suggestion on how / where to troubleshoot or resolve this, please share.

Thanks in advance

I have research

Swanl

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 7:43 PM

Answers

All replies