none
There are no available computers in the pool. Try connecting again or contact your network administrator. 2016 Terminal Server RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Friends,

I have a Terminal Server as below configuration

RDCB - with connection broker, web access and licensing server role

RDS1 - Host Server

RDS2 - Host Server

RDS3 - Host Server 

RDS4 - Host Server

I have created 3 Collection: 

RDFarm - hosted RDS1 and RDS2

CDFarm - hosted on RDS3

ISFarm - Hosted on RDS4

RDFarm and CDFarm are Remote Desktop servers, whereas ISFarm has a published app i.e. Google chrome.  Whenever I try to connect to the ISFarm via connection broker https://rdcb/rdweb I am getting a messege "There are no available computers in the pool. Try connecting again or contact your network administrator."

I have already tried the followings:

- https://www.360ict.nl/blog/2012r2-connection-broker-error-24584-adding-collections/ this warning was fixed.

- RDFArm and CDFarms are working fine with no issues.

- Reinstalled the roles.

- created a signed certificate for the ISfarm

with no success. 

Please help.

Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

On a remote desktop client system, please run command below to test connectivity

Telnet RDS4FQDN 3389

In addition, ensure that the RD SH is configured to Allow New Connections.

Best Regards,

Amy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 12, 2018 9:05 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:44 AM
  • You just need to build a Session Collection in your RDP Server
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:34 AM
  • Hello.

Did you solved the issue.

I am having the same issue. One Broker Server/web server, one session host Server.

I can create the collection, I can create the published application, no errors but when I try to open the published application I get "no Computers in pool".

Thank you.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:20 AM
  • I've spent the last couple of days investigating a similar issue and wanted to make a note of how I resolved the issue.

For me the cause was licensing. Port 135/TCP was missing from our firewall rules so the RDSH couldn't access the license server. This worked fine for month so I assume a grace period expired last week. There were no clues on the RDCB; Just errors that the redirection failed. Also using the Gateway worked fine, it was just RDWeb and RemoteApp that failed.

Run the licensing Diagnostics on your RDSH

Systems Engineer

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 2:57 AM