none
internet problems RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having problems with my internet connection. i've changed internet providers from dsl to cable. I have changed my modem and router. speeds are way slow.won't stream movies in HD. sometimes internet won't come up and then I get IEframe.dll in the tool bar
    Thursday, January 5, 2012 3:23 AM

Answers

• Hi

Firstly, for any slowness in internet connection the best practice is to chake it with the service provied first.

Secondly , not able to understand  " internet won't come up " it is better if you share the exact problem with details like

the operating system and internet browser versions you are using there and exaclty what u trying to do when u got any error.

Shantanu 

Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:01 AM

All replies

• Hi

Firstly, for any slowness in internet connection the best practice is to chake it with the service provied first.

Secondly , not able to understand  " internet won't come up " it is better if you share the exact problem with details like

the operating system and internet browser versions you are using there and exaclty what u trying to do when u got any error.

Shantanu 

Thursday, January 5, 2012 9:01 AM

• There are several reasons when your internet connection might appear slow. This problem can be with your modem or router, Wi-Fi Signal, signal strength on your cable line and more. So, let's check below for slow internet problems:

- First off, check your speed and compare it to your Plan

- Try to stop Saturating your Connection

- Check your Coax Splitters 

- Try another DNS server

- Turn off or limit bandwidth-hogging apps

If your internet problem persists call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and report the problem.

Friday, July 5, 2019 5:15 AM