none
Disable Data Export at Report level on Report Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I have SQL Server Reporting Service 2016 and i have deployed a bulk of reports and need to set limitation on reports that prevent data extraction for specific report not all reports

I need your support as i'm trying to disable the option Export to any format on a specific report but i couldn't find any article to help me doing so.

appreciate your support 

Regards

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:42 AM

All replies

• Export options are defined on server level, you can not define it on report level.

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:15 PM
  • Hi EL-ABD,

As Olaf said, we could not disable export function for individual reports rather other disable it for the server.

If you really need this feature, the work around would hide all the content of one report, if it is rendered into other format such as "PDF" or "WORD" etc..

You could refer to this thread:

SSRS - Disabling export options (eg. PDF) for individual reports

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 1:38 AM